RATY 0% APR
0% APR FINANCE - Frequently Asked Questions & T&C
How does it work?
- What is the minimum order value to apply for finance?
We offer this financing option on all orders over £600. The 10% - 50% deposit is required while placing an order.
Do I qualify for financing and what is the criteria?
To apply for financing, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be 18 or over
- A resident in the UK for at least 12 months
- You must have a UK bank account that can accept direct debits
- Employed (minimum 16 hours), retired or receiving a disability benefit
- Your order must be delivered to your bank account's billing address
When you have made your application to Hitachi, they will securely process your application and ensure that you meet the correct credit rating criteria for financing.
What information will I need to provide?
During Hitachi’s secure application process you will be asked to provide some basic personal details such as your marital, residential and employment status. You will also need to have your bank account handy, proof of address and possibly your credit or debit card information for deposit and ID verification.
Do I have to have hard-copies of my documents or credit card on me?
No, the Hitachi application process is 100% paperless. You will receive the contract and T&C on your email provided. You will simply need to provide your credit card information when applying for finance. The person who applied for finance must be present upon delivery or collection. You might be asked to show your card/ proof if ID upon delivery/collection from store.
What is the order and application process?
1. Choose the furniture you wish to purchase. The order value must be at least £600 for the finance option to apply.
2. Inform the CJC Furniture sales assistant that you wish to pay with the finance or choose this option in the checkout while ordering online.
3. With the help CJC Furniture sales assistant enter your details in the application form.
4. You will normally get a decision from Hitachi instantly. In case your application doesn’t get approved instantly don’t panic - follow these steps and call us / Hitachi directly to get an update on why your application has been disapproved.
5. Complete the e-signature.
6. You will receive an order confirmation from us and we'll start processing your order.
Representative example 0% APR
Purchase Price £999.00
Amount of credit £800.2
Total Repayable £800.2
Agreement Duration 10months
Monthly Payment £80.02
Rate of Interest 0% per annum
Is a deposit required?
Yes, we do require 10% - 50% of the order value to be paid while placing an order. You simply choose your repayment period of 6, 9 or 10 months and pay by direct debit.
What happens when I apply?
Hitachi processes your information and performs a credit check through an automated system. It will take 30 seconds to find out if you are accepted. Sometimes this automatic process may be inconclusive in which case one of Hitachi’s team will have to manually check your application and will come back with a decision usually 30 minutes to 1 day later. If they need to, they may contact you by email to provide more information to help them make a decision.
If you are accepted you may be guided through to verify your ID or pay a deposit before proceeding to review your contract agreement. You can then follow the instructions to sign it electronically and check out successfully.
Why was my credit application declined?
While the lender will never tell us exactly why they decline a customer (due to data protection), it’s usually due to eligibility, not having enough credit experience, having negative credit file information or providing unsatisfactory information in the application.
Please note, all checks and applications are processed securely by Hitachi, with CJC Currently not available for online purchases. Furniture acting solely as an intermediary. For more information please see our Terms & Conditions.
Orders paid with finance are unable to amend, cancel (after the cooling-off period of 14 days after placing the order). Any change might result in cancelling the finance agreement paying the handling charge or losing the deposit. The person who applied for finance must be present upon delivery or collection. You might be asked to show your card/ proof if ID upon delivery/collection from store. Delivery address cannot be changed after completing the application form.
Can I make bigger repayments or pay off my loan earlier than agreed?
Yes, you can repay the credit early at any time in full or partially.
CJC Furniture Ltd acts as a credit intermediary. Finance options are provided by Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC who is authorised and regulated by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Prudential Regulation. Registered office: Hitachi Capital House, Thorpe Road, Staines-upon-Thames, Surrey, TW18 3HP. Finance available subject to age and status. Terms and conditions apply.