Please note: All furniture sold by CJC Furniture Ltd. (excluding sofas and mattresses) will be delivered to you flat packed and needs self-assembly unless otherwise stated.
Upholstered furniture sold by CJC Furniture LTD complies with British Fire And Safety Regulations.
All products come with manufacturer’s guarantee for the period of 12 months from the delivery date.
Not covered by the guarantee – mechanical damage, normal “wear and tear” and naturally occurring phenomena.
Please note that faults/damages described further are not covered by guarantee:
- Defects or damages visible before purchase.
- The guarantee will not be accepted if the damage is a result of improper transportation, moving, incorrect assembly or using the furniture; if third parties/unauthorized persons attempt to repair the product .
- Minimal differences in the surface of wooden elements as well as colouring, structure or sheen.
- Damages and defects caused by animals.
- Any additional pieces purchased at a later date that have a slight colour shade variance.
- Permanent damages as a result of careless use (e.g. cuts by sharp objects).
- Discoloration caused by contact with dyeing textiles.
- Damages caused by impregnating agents, stain and bleaching agents, nail polish or nail polish remover or other chemicals containing alcohol and solvents.
- Damages caused by high temperature, fire and caustic liquids.
For more information see Furniture care guide.
If you notice any defect(s) in the product, you are required to notify us immediately using the Complaint Form available on our website: http://cjcfurniture.co.uk or directly to our email address at firstname.lastname@example.org. You should do this not later than 5 working days from the day the defect was discovered to prevent any further damage or the day of delivery (whichever applies). If the damage should not be reported within 5 working days, from the day it was discovered, the guarantee may not apply. If you discover the product to be faulty during the guarantee period, we will firstly commence necessary repairs (if applicable). In the event we will not be able to repair your product to satisfying state CJC FURNITURE may consider replacing the product; subject to company discretion and availability. If the customer is not willing to accept a replacement, or different product, we are unable to issue a cash/ card refund after the cooling- off period after purchase. However, might be able to provide an in-store credit note. CJC FURNITURE may accept a return, subject to company discretion, and a CREDIT NOTE will be issued.
For more information please see our full terms and conditions
0121 327 2892 / 0121 327 8529
07703 605 507
431 Tyburn Rd, B24 8HJ Birmingham
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED TO CJC FURNITURE
WEBSITE BY LOVEMYWEB